Taylor's Port signs up to sponsor Dinner Jazz
Taylor's Port has signed a deal to become the headline sponsor of Dinner Jazz on Jazz FM, seven nights a week for six months.
Taylor's Port: backs sponsor Dinner Jazz
The sponsorship was negotiated between Jazz FM and Taylor's Port and begins today. It will include a dedicated page on Jazzfm.com, with tasting notes on different ports and videos from Taylor’s estate.
Taylor's Port-branded idents will accompany the radio show, which will include bespoke features about the origins of the fortified wine, covering the history of the brand, its production and how best to enjoy it.
Each week, "Decanting Thursday" will focus on a particular bottle of port. Friday nights will have a "dinner party" mood, while a special vintage port will be matched to a vintage jazz track on Sundays.Dinner Jazz is presented by Helen Mayhew and the 7pm to 10pm show will be extended to Sundays to give Taylor’s Port more than 20-hours of sponsored programming a week.
Previous sponsors of Dinner Jazz include wine merchants Berry Bros & Rudd and Bordeaux Wines.
Adrian Bridge, managing director, Taylor’s Port, said: "We think that jazz and port are an excellent match. Both are a perfect accompaniment for sociable and relaxed moments. The timing and mood of Dinner Jazz make it an excellent platform for communicating about our Ports.
"Jazz FM listeners clearly enjoy the finer things in life. We hope they will enjoy all the exclusive stories, tips and background information on Port that will be featured in the programme in the coming weeks."Follow @MaisieMcCabe
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Senior Brand Strategist Rare Selection £75K - £100K, Central London
- Brand / Senior Brand Consultant Rare Selection Salaries from £40K - £85K, Central London