Subway plots long-distance branded races
Subway plans to bolster its health credentials by launching branded, distance-running events across the UK.
Louis Smith: Subway brand ambassador
The fast-food brand, which already sponsors the New York marathon, recently trialled a 5km run in Northern Ireland.
The Subway Love Your Heart Family 5K run took place on 30 September and included a partnership between Subway and Heart Research UK.
Subway plans to continue the partnership with the charity for the forthcoming races too, which will include half and full marathons. Money raised will go toward Heart Research UK and the Subway Healthy Heart grant scheme, which supports communities to help them lead healthier lifestyles.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Media Senior Executive - Mobile - Leading Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- SENIOR DIGITAL PLANNER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £70000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Marketing Manager - Ardington Ltd Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary Package, South East
- Brand Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Marketing Manager - Inbound Tourism - Dubai Based MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- Senior Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - PR MCG Associates Tax Free Package, Riyadh. KSA