Subway plots long-distance branded races
Subway plans to bolster its health credentials by launching branded, distance-running events across the UK.
Louis Smith: Subway brand ambassador
The fast-food brand, which already sponsors the New York marathon, recently trialled a 5km run in Northern Ireland.
The Subway Love Your Heart Family 5K run took place on 30 September and included a partnership between Subway and Heart Research UK.
Subway plans to continue the partnership with the charity for the forthcoming races too, which will include half and full marathons. Money raised will go toward Heart Research UK and the Subway Healthy Heart grant scheme, which supports communities to help them lead healthier lifestyles.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)