SCA calls global Bodyform pitch
In the week that Bodyform scored a PR hit with a spoof ad on its Facebook page, its parent company, SCA Hygiene, has called a review of the feminine hygiene brand's global advertising account.
Bodyform: global review
The FMCG company has approached global networks ahead of pitch, with chemistry meetings expected to take place over the next fortnight.
Initial briefings will focus on Bodyform’s global advertising, which is supported by an estimated media spend of £25 million. However, it is believed the pitch could expand to include a brief across SCA’s entire feminine hygiene range covering 80 countries.
Bodyform works with Haygarth and Publicis Chemistry in the UK. Last year, SCA appointed BSUR Amsterdam to the pan-European account for its feminine hygiene products.
Earlier this week, Bodyform launched an online film response to a post on its Facebook page after a man claimed the brand’s ads had misled him about women’s periods. The film features Caroline Williams, the fictional "CEO of Bodyform", addressing Richard Neill, who made the post.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)