Total yoghurt seeks ad agency
Total, the Greek yoghurt brand, is on the hunt for an ad agency as it ramps up advertising efforts.
Total yoghurt: agency hunt
The brand, owned by the Greek company Fage, has contacted agencies directly.
Total's most recent advertising campaign, which broke in January, was created by Creative Orchestra.
In the ads, Total's animated zebra character takes the role of a Fred Astaire parody called "Zeb Astaire" while the other characters work out to the sound of swing music.
The campaign, bought by Total Media, ran across TV and was supported with online activity and social media.
In addition to the TV ad, Fage UK relaunched its website and teamed up with a panel of experts to represent Total during 2012 as part of the "Total Living Team".
Total is the brand leader in the £73 million Greek yoghurt sector, with a 33 per cent value share of the market.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Account Director Illustrated London News Ltd. Depending on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Executive, Acquisition - The Times & Sunday Times News UK Competitive, London