Total yoghurt seeks ad agency
Total, the Greek yoghurt brand, is on the hunt for an ad agency as it ramps up advertising efforts.
Total yoghurt: agency hunt
The brand, owned by the Greek company Fage, has contacted agencies directly.
Total's most recent advertising campaign, which broke in January, was created by Creative Orchestra.
In the ads, Total's animated zebra character takes the role of a Fred Astaire parody called "Zeb Astaire" while the other characters work out to the sound of swing music.
The campaign, bought by Total Media, ran across TV and was supported with online activity and social media.
In addition to the TV ad, Fage UK relaunched its website and teamed up with a panel of experts to represent Total during 2012 as part of the "Total Living Team".
Total is the brand leader in the £73 million Greek yoghurt sector, with a 33 per cent value share of the market.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)