Barclays appoints Rapp for £11m DM
Barclays has consolidated its £11 million UK consumer DM account into Rapp.
Barclays: consolidates direct marketing into Rapp
The agency won the business after a competitive pitch that kicked off last month, handled by the Barclays procurement department.
Barclays previously used a roster of agencies across its DM activity, including Balloon Dog, Soho Square, Teamspirit and VCCP me. In September 2010, Havas EHS landed Barclays' consumer-facing DM business.
Rapp, which previously worked on the Barclaycard chunk of the business, will now oversee the company's entire DM account.
Barclays' global digital review, which is being run separately, is still ongoing. The brief covers digital advertising across Barclays' entire business.
Barclays spends more than £11 million on direct mail and digital, according to Nielsen.
Bartle Bogle Hegarty and Maxus, which handle advertising and media respectively, are unaffected.Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Designer/Illustrator/Children's Designer Premier Media plus excellent benefits, Central London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...