Barclays appoints Rapp for £11m DM
Barclays has consolidated its £11 million UK consumer DM account into Rapp.
Barclays: consolidates direct marketing into Rapp
The agency won the business after a competitive pitch that kicked off last month, handled by the Barclays procurement department.
Barclays previously used a roster of agencies across its DM activity, including Balloon Dog, Soho Square, Teamspirit and VCCP me. In September 2010, Havas EHS landed Barclays' consumer-facing DM business.
Rapp, which previously worked on the Barclaycard chunk of the business, will now oversee the company's entire DM account.
Barclays' global digital review, which is being run separately, is still ongoing. The brief covers digital advertising across Barclays' entire business.
Barclays spends more than £11 million on direct mail and digital, according to Nielsen.
Bartle Bogle Hegarty and Maxus, which handle advertising and media respectively, are unaffected.Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Account Director - Leading Communications Agency Digital Gurus £43000 - £50000 Per Annum Up to £50K + Bens, London
- Marketing Manager fishtank £35000 - £45000 per annum, Bristol
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £35k, Central London
- Head of Social and Digital Media - Leading Luxury Brand Digital Gurus £55000 - £65000 Per Annum plus bonuses, London
- Account Director fishtank £40000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, Somerset
- Digital Media Senior Executive - Mobile - Leading Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London