Fabula nets £10m William Hill sports creative
William Hill has split its £14 million UK advertising account, appointing the start-up Fabula to handle the sports-betting side of the business.
William Hill: Fabula and BMB will share advertising duties
Fabula will create advertising for its football and horse-racing products. This accounts for close to £10 million of the brand's total UK media spend, according to Nielsen.
William Hill's incumbent ad agency, Beattie McGuinness Bungay, will now solely focus on gaming products including poker, casino and bingo. Spend on this chunk of the business amounts to £4.3 million, according to Nielsen.
BMB was appointed to the brand's ad account in January 2011, becoming the third agency to work with William Hill in the space of a year.
Kristof Fahy, the chief marketing officer at William Hill, said: "We are delighted to be working with the founders of Fabula, who have a strong track record and will add a new creative approach at William Hill. BMB will now focus on our gaming products."
Yan Elliott, the co-founder of Fabula, said: "We are thrilled that, having combined forces with London Strategy Unit, we now have the opportunity to produce standout work with a fantastic brand as our founding client."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Artworker become £28K, Central London
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £23000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Agency Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Account Managers and Executives Needed Ultimate Asset £23000 - £25000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London