UM London picks up Wellness Foods
Wellness Foods, the owner of Rowse Honey and Dorset Cereals, has appointed UM London to its £3 million media planning and buying account after a pitch.
Rowse Honey: UM London is understood to have beaten John Ayling & Associates in a pitch
Sources suggest that UM picked up the business, which also includes the Fruit Bowl brand, by beating John Ayling & Associates. Vizeum is understood to have been involved earlier in the process.
ZenithOptimedia previously handled Rowse Honey, but Wellness Foods' other brands were not supported with media spend.
Independence Orchestra looks after creative activity for all Wellness Foods brands.
Last year, Wellness Foods backed Rowse Honey with a £3.5 million campaign that included the brand's first TV ads, which were created by Wellness Foods staff in association with DHM.
Six teaser ads directed viewers to Rowse Honey's Facebook page, where they could vote for their favourite spot. A full-length version of the most popular ad ran later that year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Middleweight Artworker become £32K, London
- International Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East
- PR and Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Media - Client Director Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London
- International Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, South East region
- Digital Project Manager - Hugely Respected Digital Agency ADLIB £30000 - £45000 per annum, Oxford