Fenn joins Profero as head of design
Profero has poached Tribal DDB's Matt Fenn to become its head of design.
Ben Clapp: Profero executive creative director
Fenn replaces Paul Hogarth, who left in April to join Inferno as a creative director, and will report to Ben Clapp, Profero's executive creative director. He joins after ten years at Tribal DDB in a number of roles, most recently as the head of design.
His work at Tribal DDB includes design for its Cannes gold Lion-winning Hasbro "Monopoly streets". He also took a lead role on Volkswagen and Virgin Media.
Fenn's arrival coincides with the departure of the social media director, Will Rolls, who is joining LBi in Germany as its director of planning and strategy. Rolls has been replaced by Momentum Worldwide's Mona Walsh, who joins Profero as the head of social strategy.
Clapp said: "Matt joining us reflects Profero's passion to ensure that design is considered across all aspects of our business - creative, technical, user experience and beyond."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire