Heinz innovation unit appoints former Muller man Lee Rolston
Heinz has appointed former Muller Dairy marketing director Lee Rolston as the top marketer of its innovation unit, Explore.
Lee Rolston: joins Heinz as director of its Explore unit in the UK and Ireland
Rolston is joining the Heinz Beanz maker as director, of Explore in the UK and Ireland. Explore is the Heinz innovation unit, which this year launched LOL, the fruit-based soft drink for teenagers.
Rolston replaces Giles Jepson, who was promoted to chief marketing officer for Heinz UK and Ireland earlier this year.
During his time at Muller Dairy, Rolston oversaw the relaunch of Muller UK with a major £20m campaign called 'Wunderful Stuff', which features well-known cartoon characters such as Yogi Bear, and was derided by some critics. Rolston left Muller Dairy after the campaign, amid a UK shake-up of its operations.
Before his time at Muller, Rolston worked for Cadbury's, where he worked on the high-profile "gorilla" and "eyebrows" executions.
He began his career at InBev working across sales, innovation and marketing.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire