Heinz innovation unit appoints former Muller man Lee Rolston
Heinz has appointed former Muller Dairy marketing director Lee Rolston as the top marketer of its innovation unit, Explore.
Lee Rolston: joins Heinz as director of its Explore unit in the UK and Ireland
Rolston is joining the Heinz Beanz maker as director, of Explore in the UK and Ireland. Explore is the Heinz innovation unit, which this year launched LOL, the fruit-based soft drink for teenagers.
Rolston replaces Giles Jepson, who was promoted to chief marketing officer for Heinz UK and Ireland earlier this year.
During his time at Muller Dairy, Rolston oversaw the relaunch of Muller UK with a major £20m campaign called 'Wunderful Stuff', which features well-known cartoon characters such as Yogi Bear, and was derided by some critics. Rolston left Muller Dairy after the campaign, amid a UK shake-up of its operations.
Before his time at Muller, Rolston worked for Cadbury's, where he worked on the high-profile "gorilla" and "eyebrows" executions.
He began his career at InBev working across sales, innovation and marketing.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...