Heinz innovation unit appoints former Muller man Lee Rolston
Heinz has appointed former Muller Dairy marketing director Lee Rolston as the top marketer of its innovation unit, Explore.
Lee Rolston: joins Heinz as director of its Explore unit in the UK and Ireland
Rolston is joining the Heinz Beanz maker as director, of Explore in the UK and Ireland. Explore is the Heinz innovation unit, which this year launched LOL, the fruit-based soft drink for teenagers.
Rolston replaces Giles Jepson, who was promoted to chief marketing officer for Heinz UK and Ireland earlier this year.
During his time at Muller Dairy, Rolston oversaw the relaunch of Muller UK with a major £20m campaign called 'Wunderful Stuff', which features well-known cartoon characters such as Yogi Bear, and was derided by some critics. Rolston left Muller Dairy after the campaign, amid a UK shake-up of its operations.
Before his time at Muller, Rolston worked for Cadbury's, where he worked on the high-profile "gorilla" and "eyebrows" executions.
He began his career at InBev working across sales, innovation and marketing.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)