Heinz innovation unit appoints former Muller man Lee Rolston
Heinz has appointed former Muller Dairy marketing director Lee Rolston as the top marketer of its innovation unit, Explore.
Lee Rolston: joins Heinz as director of its Explore unit in the UK and Ireland
Rolston is joining the Heinz Beanz maker as director, of Explore in the UK and Ireland. Explore is the Heinz innovation unit, which this year launched LOL, the fruit-based soft drink for teenagers.
Rolston replaces Giles Jepson, who was promoted to chief marketing officer for Heinz UK and Ireland earlier this year.
During his time at Muller Dairy, Rolston oversaw the relaunch of Muller UK with a major £20m campaign called 'Wunderful Stuff', which features well-known cartoon characters such as Yogi Bear, and was derided by some critics. Rolston left Muller Dairy after the campaign, amid a UK shake-up of its operations.
Before his time at Muller, Rolston worked for Cadbury's, where he worked on the high-profile "gorilla" and "eyebrows" executions.
He began his career at InBev working across sales, innovation and marketing.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)