Media Week Awards sold out for second consecutive year
The Media Week Awards has officially sold out for the second year running with 1,300 of the great and the good of media set to gather at the Grosvenor House Hotel this Thursday (25 October) for the biggest night in the industry calendar.
Media Week Awards: sold out for second consecutive year
This year saw a 17% rise in entries with some of the year's most impressive media work examined by a team of more than 40 industry leaders from the world of media.
The judging panels were co-chaired by Karen Blackett, chief executive of MediaCom, and Jonathan Allan, sales director of Channel 4.
This year’s shortlist for the prestigious Sales Team of the Year award includes TV network ITV, radio network Global Radio, out-of-home specialists JCDecaux and Ocean Outdoor and newspaper publisher The Telegraph.
Competing for Agency of the Year are Omnicom agencies Manning Gottlieb OMD and PHD, MPG Media Contacts, ZenithOptimedia, Carat and independent agency the7stars.
Those in contention for Media Brand of the Year include TalkSport and Sport Magazine, Shortlist Media, Sky for Sky Go, Dennis Publishing’s The Week and digital music platform Spotify.
Other awards categories include the Grand Prix International Campaign and Media Innovation, as well as an expanded research category and a separate Rising Star award to recognise upcoming talent in both media owners and media agencies.
Jeremy King, editor of Media Week, said: "We are delighted that the Media Week Awards have sold out for the second successive year. It highlights the high esteem with which the brand is held in the sector and also the level of importance placed on competing to win a Media Week Award from the industry’s leading companies."
The list of those attending the event is set to be a who’s who of media and is an ideal time to network with your peers.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire