Arc appoints Beri Cheetham as executive creative director
Arc, the Leo Burnett-owned shop, has hired Billington Cartmell's group creative partner, Beri Cheetham, as its executive creative director.
Beri Cheetham: joins Arc
Cheetham will join Arc in November, working across all of the agency's brands, including Kraft, P&G, Unicef and Samsung.
Cheetham will report to Justin Tindall, the executive creative director across the Leo Burnett Group.
Cheetham had been Billington Cartmell's group creative partner for 10 years, working on award-winning campaigns for global brands including Panasonic, Unilever, Lucozade and Green & Black's.
Cheetham’s departure coincides with the acquisition of Billington Cartmell by private equity company, Hutton Collins Partners, which previously held a minority stake in the business. The acquisition led to the departures of the agency’s group founders, Ian Billington and Paul Cartmell who had been at the shop for 22 years.
Tindall said: "Beri is a game changer. At Billington Cartmell he has created a genuinely integrated activation agency. We are delighted that he has chosen to bring his unrivalled experience and talent in this area to Arc."
Cheetham said: "The minute I met the Arc and Leo Burnett team, I felt excited with the vision for the Arc brand. Arc has a wonderful portfolio of clients and I am looking forward to creating some fully integrated campaigns for them".Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Planner Source £40000 - £50000 per annum + benefits & ongoing training, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...