Linda McCartney to make campaign appearance in animated form
Linda McCartney, the late wife of Sir Paul McCartney, is set to feature in animated form for a TV campaign advertising her eponymous meat-free chilled-food range.
Linda McCartney: ads set to feature in animated version of founder
The ad, which is in production and expected to air in January, will also feature a song performed by the former Beatle and a voiceover by daughter Stella. Dance music producer Mark Ronson is also understood to be involved.
Linda McCartney Foods, owned by Hain Celestial Group, returned to TV advertising in 2010 for the first time in 15 years, with a competition to find the UK’s best home-cooked vegetarian dish.
The range, sold internationally, was launched by Linda McCartney in 1991. After her death in 1998, the brand was sold to Heinz, before being acquired by US organic food firm Hain Celestial in 2006.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire