Linda McCartney to make campaign appearance in animated form
Linda McCartney, the late wife of Sir Paul McCartney, is set to feature in animated form for a TV campaign advertising her eponymous meat-free chilled-food range.
Linda McCartney: ads set to feature in animated version of founder
The ad, which is in production and expected to air in January, will also feature a song performed by the former Beatle and a voiceover by daughter Stella. Dance music producer Mark Ronson is also understood to be involved.
Linda McCartney Foods, owned by Hain Celestial Group, returned to TV advertising in 2010 for the first time in 15 years, with a competition to find the UK’s best home-cooked vegetarian dish.
The range, sold internationally, was launched by Linda McCartney in 1991. After her death in 1998, the brand was sold to Heinz, before being acquired by US organic food firm Hain Celestial in 2006.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - GLOBAL BRANDING Royds Raphael £40k-£55k, London
- Account Manager / Senior Account Manager- contract & permanent Royds Raphael £36k-£45k / £160-£200 day rate, London