Linda McCartney to make campaign appearance in animated form
Linda McCartney, the late wife of Sir Paul McCartney, is set to feature in animated form for a TV campaign advertising her eponymous meat-free chilled-food range.
Linda McCartney: ads set to feature in animated version of founder
The ad, which is in production and expected to air in January, will also feature a song performed by the former Beatle and a voiceover by daughter Stella. Dance music producer Mark Ronson is also understood to be involved.
Linda McCartney Foods, owned by Hain Celestial Group, returned to TV advertising in 2010 for the first time in 15 years, with a competition to find the UK’s best home-cooked vegetarian dish.
The range, sold internationally, was launched by Linda McCartney in 1991. After her death in 1998, the brand was sold to Heinz, before being acquired by US organic food firm Hain Celestial in 2006.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)