WPP's Grey lines up China acquisition
Grey Group, the WPP-owned agency network, has agreed to acquire a majority stake in ArtM, a full service integrated agency in China.
Sir Martin Sorrell: group chief executive of WPP
Founded in 1999 and with offices in Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzen and Guangzhou, ArtM's service offering includes advertising, branding, digital marketing, public relations, events, retail marketing, merchandising and channel promotion.
It employs around 180 people servicing clients including Intel, Microsoft, TCL and China Mobile.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Optimisation Manager / Ad & Campaign Operations Manager UCAS Up to £50,000 plus 30-days annual leave, bonus, flexible benefits & pension, London (Central), London (Greater) / Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- MARKETING MANAGER - Fashion Success Digital negotiable, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing - SyFy NBC Universal Competitive, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Team of Hands On Design Managers Required | 6 Month contract Salt £250 - £300 per day, Hertfordshire / London (Central), London (Greater)