WPP's Grey lines up China acquisition
Grey Group, the WPP-owned agency network, has agreed to acquire a majority stake in ArtM, a full service integrated agency in China.
Sir Martin Sorrell: group chief executive of WPP
Founded in 1999 and with offices in Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzen and Guangzhou, ArtM's service offering includes advertising, branding, digital marketing, public relations, events, retail marketing, merchandising and channel promotion.
It employs around 180 people servicing clients including Intel, Microsoft, TCL and China Mobile.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Partnership Manager Movember Competitive, Clerkenwell, London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London