WPP's Grey lines up China acquisition
Grey Group, the WPP-owned agency network, has agreed to acquire a majority stake in ArtM, a full service integrated agency in China.
Sir Martin Sorrell: group chief executive of WPP
Founded in 1999 and with offices in Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzen and Guangzhou, ArtM's service offering includes advertising, branding, digital marketing, public relations, events, retail marketing, merchandising and channel promotion.
It employs around 180 people servicing clients including Intel, Microsoft, TCL and China Mobile.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Midweight Team become £25-38K, Central London
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary, London
- Senior Brand Manager - Beauty Ball & Hoolahan £46,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum + bens, West London
- Interim Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + benefits, London