WPP's Grey lines up China acquisition
Grey Group, the WPP-owned agency network, has agreed to acquire a majority stake in ArtM, a full service integrated agency in China.
Sir Martin Sorrell: group chief executive of WPP
Founded in 1999 and with offices in Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzen and Guangzhou, ArtM's service offering includes advertising, branding, digital marketing, public relations, events, retail marketing, merchandising and channel promotion.
It employs around 180 people servicing clients including Intel, Microsoft, TCL and China Mobile.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)