Happy jumper and friendly lemon extol BA
British Airways has released three TV ads selling its product benefits with slow motion close-ups and voiceovers describing a "friendly lemon", a "happy jumper" and a "relaxed trainer".
The ads, created by Bartle Bogle Hegarty (BBH), each use a single shot to focus on a lemon floating in a gin and tonic, a jumper falling in slow-motion into a suitcase, and a trainer lying underneath someone’s flight seat.
Each execution features a different pop song, from Baccara's 'Yes sir, I can boogie' to The Gunter Kallmann Chor's 'Daydream', while a voiceover explains how the different objects demonstrate the services available on BA flights, such as complimentary drinks and no baggage fees.
BBH strategy director Ross Berthinussen and team director Mark Whiteside worked with creative directors Justin Moore and Hamish Pinnell on the ad.
The agency’s TV producers Natalie Parish and Michelle Kendrick also worked on the campaign, with strategic business lead Kier Mather. Rattling Stick was the production company involved, with director Sara Dulop and producer Stuart Bentham.Follow @loullamae_es
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Account Director AF Selection £35,000 - £38,000 plus car, Birmingham
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Global Insight Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 + CA + benefits, London