Blue Rubicon scoops Consultancy of the Year at PRWeek Awards 2012
Blue Rubicon scooped the prestigious Consultancy of the Year award at last night's PRWeek Awards.
Blue Rubicon: Consultancy of the Year
After winning Large Consultancy of the Year, Blue Rubicon beat off serious contenders in other agency categories to win the overall best consultancy.
Over the past 12 months, the agency has won a string of big-brand clients, including eBay, Coca-Cola GB and HSBC.
It outperformed the market by increasing its fee income by 16 per cent, while making senior hires including the PM’s deputy head of digital Craig Elder and Peter Mandelson’s former special adviser Patrick Loughran.
Its work with McDonald's to create better stakeholder engagement with farmers was also recognised, winning PRWeek’s Insight, Research & Strategy category.
'Despite the recession and public sector cuts, Blue Rubicon continues to set the gold standard for UK comms consultancy, both in terms of financial performance and insight-led delivery for clients,’ said PRWeek’s editor-in-chief Danny Rogers.
The agency is no stranger to PRWeek Awards. It won PRWeek’s Consultancy of the Year award three times in a row in 2006, 2007 and 2008. It was highly commended in 2009.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...