Blue Rubicon scoops Consultancy of the Year at PRWeek Awards 2012
Blue Rubicon scooped the prestigious Consultancy of the Year award at last night's PRWeek Awards.
Blue Rubicon: Consultancy of the Year
After winning Large Consultancy of the Year, Blue Rubicon beat off serious contenders in other agency categories to win the overall best consultancy.
Over the past 12 months, the agency has won a string of big-brand clients, including eBay, Coca-Cola GB and HSBC.
It outperformed the market by increasing its fee income by 16 per cent, while making senior hires including the PM’s deputy head of digital Craig Elder and Peter Mandelson’s former special adviser Patrick Loughran.
Its work with McDonald's to create better stakeholder engagement with farmers was also recognised, winning PRWeek’s Insight, Research & Strategy category.
'Despite the recession and public sector cuts, Blue Rubicon continues to set the gold standard for UK comms consultancy, both in terms of financial performance and insight-led delivery for clients,’ said PRWeek’s editor-in-chief Danny Rogers.
The agency is no stranger to PRWeek Awards. It won PRWeek’s Consultancy of the Year award three times in a row in 2006, 2007 and 2008. It was highly commended in 2009.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Brand Manager - consumer products ADLIB £38000 - £43000 per annum, Cornwall
- Your next role selling to media agencies! Ultimate Asset £23000 - £25000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- CRM Planner The Great & The Good Up to £100k , West End
- International Marketing & Sales Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director - Top 10 Agency - Central London - c£48k+ Fill Recruitment Ltd c£48k+, Central London