Blue Rubicon scoops Consultancy of the Year at PRWeek Awards 2012
Blue Rubicon scooped the prestigious Consultancy of the Year award at last night's PRWeek Awards.
Blue Rubicon: Consultancy of the Year
After winning Large Consultancy of the Year, Blue Rubicon beat off serious contenders in other agency categories to win the overall best consultancy.
Over the past 12 months, the agency has won a string of big-brand clients, including eBay, Coca-Cola GB and HSBC.
It outperformed the market by increasing its fee income by 16 per cent, while making senior hires including the PM’s deputy head of digital Craig Elder and Peter Mandelson’s former special adviser Patrick Loughran.
Its work with McDonald's to create better stakeholder engagement with farmers was also recognised, winning PRWeek’s Insight, Research & Strategy category.
'Despite the recession and public sector cuts, Blue Rubicon continues to set the gold standard for UK comms consultancy, both in terms of financial performance and insight-led delivery for clients,’ said PRWeek’s editor-in-chief Danny Rogers.
The agency is no stranger to PRWeek Awards. It won PRWeek’s Consultancy of the Year award three times in a row in 2006, 2007 and 2008. It was highly commended in 2009.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Senior Brand Consultant - Brand Strategist Royds Raphael £85k-£100k+neg, London
- PROCUCTION MANAGER / DIRECTOR - BRANDING DESIGN & STRATEGY Royds Raphael £45k-£50k+neg, London