Esquire to launch £6 biannual style guide
Hearst Magazines UK's Esquire is to publish the first edition of The Big Black Book, a biannual style guide, in March next year.
Esquire: to launch The Big Black Book in the UK next March
The 164-page hardcover publication will retail at £6 and will also be available as a digital edition for the same price.
The Big Black Book was launched by Hearst in the US in 2006 as an annual. Its frequency was increased to twice a year in 2009 and its circulation is currently 155,000 copies.
Alex Bilmes, editor-in-chief of Esquire, said: "There is a huge gap in the market for a luxury biannual men's style magazine that is unashamedly sophisticated, but also unapologetically masculine. I'm thrilled that Hearst has given us the opportunity to expand the Esquire brand in new directions."
Esquire's print circulation is 54,702 copies, according to ABC data for January to June, which is down 6% year on year.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London