Esquire to launch £6 biannual style guide
Hearst Magazines UK's Esquire is to publish the first edition of The Big Black Book, a biannual style guide, in March next year.
Esquire: to launch The Big Black Book in the UK next March
The 164-page hardcover publication will retail at £6 and will also be available as a digital edition for the same price.
The Big Black Book was launched by Hearst in the US in 2006 as an annual. Its frequency was increased to twice a year in 2009 and its circulation is currently 155,000 copies.
Alex Bilmes, editor-in-chief of Esquire, said: "There is a huge gap in the market for a luxury biannual men's style magazine that is unashamedly sophisticated, but also unapologetically masculine. I'm thrilled that Hearst has given us the opportunity to expand the Esquire brand in new directions."
Esquire's print circulation is 54,702 copies, according to ABC data for January to June, which is down 6% year on year.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)