Pick of the Week - Mother, Ikea
Anne Cassidy loves Mother's new Ikea ad:
"Mother has done it once again with Ikea. It's impossible not to be cheered up by this and kids and adults alike are certain to fall for it. The idea of transforming the oversized toys into oddly dressed grown-ups round the table puts a nice twist on things at the end. The whole film is a joy to watch, directed brilliantly by Dougal Wilson. And the soundtrack, Playin' With My Friends, works perfectly." The production company was Blink.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Senior Brand Consultant - Brand Strategist Royds Raphael £85k-£100k+neg, London
- PROCUCTION MANAGER / DIRECTOR - BRANDING DESIGN & STRATEGY Royds Raphael £45k-£50k+neg, London