Pick of the Week - Mother, Ikea
Anne Cassidy loves Mother's new Ikea ad:
"Mother has done it once again with Ikea. It's impossible not to be cheered up by this and kids and adults alike are certain to fall for it. The idea of transforming the oversized toys into oddly dressed grown-ups round the table puts a nice twist on things at the end. The whole film is a joy to watch, directed brilliantly by Dougal Wilson. And the soundtrack, Playin' With My Friends, works perfectly." The production company was Blink.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Regional Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Regional Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London