Adam & Eve/DDB, BBH and CHI shine at Big Awards
Adam & Eve/DDB, Bartle Bogle Hegarty and CHI & Partners each bagged two coveted gold awards at the Campaign Big Awards last night.
John Lewis: Adam & Eve/DDB won a Film gold for the department store’s Christmas campaign
On an evening when the gold awards were shared between 11 agencies, Adam & Eve/DDB took gold in Film for its "the long wait" spot for John Lewis and in the Outdoor category for its "summer sale excitement" activity for Harvey Nichols.
CHI’s awards, in Press and Outdoor, were in recognition of its work for The Sunday Times Rich List, while BBH won a brace of gongs for its activity for The Guardian – its "three little pigs" spot landed gold in the Film category and "the whole picture" work won gold in Integrated.
The other agencies to win gold include Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO in Interactive for its "you’re not you when you’re hungry" campaign for Snickers, Albion in Radio for "the perfect match" for the charity Anthony Nolan and Crispin Porter & Bogusky in Film for its "chav tranquilizer" Paddy Power campaign.
Grey and Glue Isobar won a gold in Direct for their "Vinnie" campaign for the British Heart Foundation, Leo Burnett took gold in Radio for its "summer of sport" work for Freeview and R/GA scooped a gold in Integrated for the "Nike+ FuelBand" initiative. Wieden & Kennedy landed an Interactive gold for "the Kaiser Chiefs’ bespoke album creation experience".
The Arden Award went to Ogilvy & Mather London for "the Dove ad makeover" campaign for Dove.
Bartle Bogle Hegarty was named "Big Agency 2012" in three of the seven categories as, for the first time, Campaign recognised the most-awarded agency in each discipline.
The shop was named Integrated, Film and Radio agency of the year for work across The Guardian, Google Chrome, Barclays, Barnardo’s, Lynx, Weetabix and ASOS.
Adam & Eve/DDB was the Big Agency 2012 in the Outdoor and Press categories after winning awards for Harvey Nichols, Marmite and Volkswagen.
Two other agencies were also recognised. AKQA was the Interactive Big Agency 2012 for work on Dorling Kindersley, Nissan and Nike, while OgilvyOne London was the most-awarded agency in Direct for work on Kern & Sohn, British Airways and IBM.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London