Adam & Eve/DDB, BBH and CHI shine at Big Awards
Adam & Eve/DDB, Bartle Bogle Hegarty and CHI & Partners each bagged two coveted gold awards at the Campaign Big Awards last night.
John Lewis: Adam & Eve/DDB won a Film gold for the department store’s Christmas campaign
On an evening when the gold awards were shared between 11 agencies, Adam & Eve/DDB took gold in Film for its "the long wait" spot for John Lewis and in the Outdoor category for its "summer sale excitement" activity for Harvey Nichols.
CHI’s awards, in Press and Outdoor, were in recognition of its work for The Sunday Times Rich List, while BBH won a brace of gongs for its activity for The Guardian – its "three little pigs" spot landed gold in the Film category and "the whole picture" work won gold in Integrated.
The other agencies to win gold include Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO in Interactive for its "you’re not you when you’re hungry" campaign for Snickers, Albion in Radio for "the perfect match" for the charity Anthony Nolan and Crispin Porter & Bogusky in Film for its "chav tranquilizer" Paddy Power campaign.
Grey and Glue Isobar won a gold in Direct for their "Vinnie" campaign for the British Heart Foundation, Leo Burnett took gold in Radio for its "summer of sport" work for Freeview and R/GA scooped a gold in Integrated for the "Nike+ FuelBand" initiative. Wieden & Kennedy landed an Interactive gold for "the Kaiser Chiefs’ bespoke album creation experience".
The Arden Award went to Ogilvy & Mather London for "the Dove ad makeover" campaign for Dove.
Bartle Bogle Hegarty was named "Big Agency 2012" in three of the seven categories as, for the first time, Campaign recognised the most-awarded agency in each discipline.
The shop was named Integrated, Film and Radio agency of the year for work across The Guardian, Google Chrome, Barclays, Barnardo’s, Lynx, Weetabix and ASOS.
Adam & Eve/DDB was the Big Agency 2012 in the Outdoor and Press categories after winning awards for Harvey Nichols, Marmite and Volkswagen.
Two other agencies were also recognised. AKQA was the Interactive Big Agency 2012 for work on Dorling Kindersley, Nissan and Nike, while OgilvyOne London was the most-awarded agency in Direct for work on Kern & Sohn, British Airways and IBM.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...