Pharma group Merck calls £100m international media review
Merck, the global healthcare company, is set to review its estimated £100 million international media business.
Clarityn: media by Publicis
It is understood that the review will focus on international markets excluding the US.
The client has contacted networks ahead of a review.
ZenithOptimedia handles UK media for Clarityn, which was awarded to the agency in 2008 when the brand was owned by Schering-Plough. It also looks after a range of Merck brands in Australia.
Initiative, which shares the US media account with its sister Interpublic agency DraftFCB, also has some of the business in Europe.
Interpublic was awarded the consolidated US business in March 2010, when Merck called a review after its merger with Schering-Plough.
Merck did not return calls when Campaign went to press.Follow @KatherinePLevy
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Visual Merchandising Manager (Retail, Fashion, Creative, VM) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + Negotiable, Hertfordshire
- Marketing Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £50K-70K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Integrated Designer (Marketing) Premier Media £35,000 pa, Central London