ATOC calls review of media account
The Association of Train Operating Companies has called a review of its media planning and buying account.
ATOC: wants agency to promote railcards
ATOC wants an agency to support the railcard brands Young Persons Railcard, Senior Railcard and Family and Friends Railcard.
The representative body of the UK's major train operators currently works with ZenithOptimedia for media planning and buying.
A tender was issued to agencies last month, and the deadline for submissions is 13 November.
It is understood that the majority of ATOC's media budget is allocated to digital, with a focus on driving online sales.
In October 2010, ATOC appointed WCRS to develop an advertising campaign for the railcards.
ATOC represents train operators such as First Great Western, Virgin Trains and Southwest Trains.Follow @nickbatten2
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Media Business Director PFJ £70000.00 - £90000 per annum, London
- PERFORMANCE PLANNING DIRECTOR - MOBILE BRAND! Ultimate Asset £45000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham