ATOC calls review of media account
The Association of Train Operating Companies has called a review of its media planning and buying account.
ATOC: wants agency to promote railcards
ATOC wants an agency to support the railcard brands Young Persons Railcard, Senior Railcard and Family and Friends Railcard.
The representative body of the UK's major train operators currently works with ZenithOptimedia for media planning and buying.
A tender was issued to agencies last month, and the deadline for submissions is 13 November.
It is understood that the majority of ATOC's media budget is allocated to digital, with a focus on driving online sales.
In October 2010, ATOC appointed WCRS to develop an advertising campaign for the railcards.
ATOC represents train operators such as First Great Western, Virgin Trains and Southwest Trains.Follow @nickbatten2
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Digital Executive Innesco £20k-26k, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)