Friends of the Earth in hunt for agency
Friends of the Earth is looking for an agency to create a fundraising campaign.
Friends of the Earth: open to new fundraising approach
The charity has contacted shops, via Pearlfinders, to invite them to compete to create a campaign. The process is handled by the independent consultant Allan Freeman.
FoE has indicated that it is "open to taking a completely new approach" to the issue of raising funds.
The brief states FoE "won't restrict, weaken or dilute" ideas and is open to any media and any target audiences suggested by pitching shops.
If the initial test campaign is successful, the charity has said it will invest in broader activity. Agencies are asked to be open to a payment-by-results arrangement and encouraged to suggest terms.
The pitch is being led by Joe Jenkins, FoE's director of fundraising, comms and activism, and Matthew White, the direct marketing manager.
FoE has traditionally opted to work with agencies on an ad hoc basis.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Account Manager Purple Consultancy £26000 - £36000 per annum, London
- Interim Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 per annum + Car/ Car Allowance, South East
- Senior Account Manager Purple Consultancy £35000 - £44000 per annum, London
- Copywrtier Network Career Consultants £23000 - £28000 per annum, Newcastle upon Tyne