Karmarama hires Hill to oversee planning
Karmarama has further boosted its senior team by hiring Dan Hill, AKQA's planning director on the agency's Nike account, as its first head of planning.
Dan Hill: joins from AKQA
Hill was at AKQA for a year and worked across Nike globally, with responsibilities including the development of new digital products and services. He also played a key role in AKQA's office launch in Paris earlier this year.
Before that, he was the global planning director at Wieden & Kennedy Amsterdam for two-and a-half years, again working as the lead strategist on the agency's Nike account.
At W&K, Hill worked on the Cannes Film Grand Prix-winning "write the future" campaign for the running-shoe brand, as well as on the agency's ESPN and EA Games accounts.
Sid McGrath, Karmarama's chief strategy officer, said: "Dan is the most progressive planner I've met for years, effortlessly combining brand thinking with technology and commerce. As the new head of planning at Karmarama, he will make our discipline more integrated, intuitive, interesting and mischievous."
The appointment follows Karmarama's summer hirings of Lawrence Weber from The Brookyln Brothers as the head of digital integration, David Pandit from Bartle Bogle Hegarty as the director of data and analytics, and Mark Harrison from Mother as the managing director of retail.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)