Philips partners Spotify for StyleShaver gig
Philips' male grooming division is partnering with Spotify for a novel music event that will feature artists performing their music in a style never heard before.
Philips: teams up with Spotify for promotional gigs
The partnership is designed to push Philips' StyleShaver product and will involve a live gig at the Electric Ballroom in Camden, featuring performances from Rudimental, Annie Mac and MistaJam, and will be hosted by Radio 1 DJ Reggie Yates.
Tickets for the Expressions Sessions gig are free and will be available to men who enter a track to be considered for a Philips Male Grooming playlist. The partnership was brokered by Carat Sponsorship, who will also produce the live event.
Jon Weait, marketing manager at Philips Grooming, said: "Philips knows that men today are freer and more willing to express themselves than ever before, changing their facial hair style almost as often as they change their clothes.
"These events reinforce the importance of self-expression through celebrating artists pushing their boundaries, and they offer men the chance to try new styles in a fun and engaging way."
Prize winners will be given a ticket for themselves and a friend for the gig that is set to take place on 30 October.
During the event, attendees will be given the chance to be styled in tailored StyleShaver Booths, as well as an opportunity to win a selection of Philips grooming products.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Partnership Manager Movember Competitive, Clerkenwell, London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London