Sky to sponsor drive time on Magic 105.4
BSkyB is to use a nine-month sponsorship of Angie Greaves' drive-time show on Bauer Media's Magic 105.4 to highlight the range of Sky programming on air each evening from tomorrow (30 October).
Angie Greaves: BSkyB to sponsor her drive-time show on Magic 105.4
The sponsorship will include three 10-second credits every hour of the drive-time show, as well as one 30-, 40- or 50-second sponsorship feature. Sponsorship features will also air on Magic 105.4's breakfast show with Neil Fox.
The sponsorship credits will be made by Bauer Media's in-house team and voiced by Magic 105.4's showbiz reporter, Jamie Edwards. The activity was planned and bought by MediaCom.
Sky will use the sponsorship to promote programming including shows from Sky1, Sky Living and Sky Atlantic, as well as themes such as drama, sport and comedy.
Bob Suppiah, promotions and partnerships director at BSkyB, said: "This sponsorship will help us showcase the breadth of great quality entertainment on Sky."
The promotions will direct listeners to a dedicated section on Magic.co.uk where listeners will be able to find more information about the content Sky offers.
Previous sponsors of the show include Specavers and Lloyds.
Karen Stacey, broadcast sales director at Bauer Media, said: "This highly targeted sponsorship deal is a great example of how Magic 105.4 and other Bauer radio stations across the 'Place Portfolio' can enable large entertainment brands to reach millions of relevant consumers."Follow @MaisieMcCabe
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)