EE unveils Kevin Bacon launch TV ads
EE has unveiled details of a multimillion-pound ad campaign, starring Hollywood actor Kevin Bacon, to promote the roll-out of its 4G service.
EE: launch campaign starring Kevin Bacon
The activity, the first behind the nascent EE brand, will run across TV, press, digital and outdoor. The TV spot will first air during The X Factor on Saturday (3 November), four days after the service goes live.
Created by Saatchi & Saatchi, the ad is inspired by the parlour game ‘Six degrees of Kevin Bacon’, which posits that all film-industry figures can be connected with the actor in six steps or fewer.
The ad shows how he is linked to several actors, from fellow star Tom Hanks to Coronation Street character Ken Barlow.
It will be followed by four other TV spots, also featuring Bacon, which will air beyond Christmas and into 2013.
EE marketing director Spencer McHugh said it would reveal more products and innovations next year.
CLICK TO ENLARGE IMAGES
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
- User Experience Manager - e-Commerce ReThink Retail £65000.00 per annum + Benefits + Bonus , City of London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...