Eat Natural in hunt for its first marketing chief
Eat Natural, the fruit and snacks bar brand, is on the hunt for its first dedicated top marketer, ahead of an expected raft of new product development (NPD) next year.
Eat Natural: brand seeks its first head of marketing
The marketing activity for the 15-year-old brand has previously been handled by Eat Natural co-founder Praveen Vijh, among others.
However, now the brand believes it is an opportune time to hunt for a head of marketing to handle consumer and trade marketing. Eat Natural has a raft of as yet-unknown NPD for early next year, which is expected to be supported with a variety of marketing.
The marketing head will work with Eat Natural's existing PR function, to help drive awareness brand awareness.
One key strand of Eat Natural's marketing is sampling.
It samples in the region of 150,000 bars every year, as a means to grow the brand. The new marketing head will spearhead this activity, along with other forms of planned marketing, such as digital.
Eat Natural, which is independently-owned, employs around 20 white-collar staff. It flagship bars are sold in 13 different recipes including almonds, apricots and coconuts, along with peanuts, almonds and hazelnuts. It has also branched out into the healthy cereal market.Follow @johnreynolds10
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)