Eat Natural in hunt for its first marketing chief
Eat Natural, the fruit and snacks bar brand, is on the hunt for its first dedicated top marketer, ahead of an expected raft of new product development (NPD) next year.
Eat Natural: brand seeks its first head of marketing
The marketing activity for the 15-year-old brand has previously been handled by Eat Natural co-founder Praveen Vijh, among others.
However, now the brand believes it is an opportune time to hunt for a head of marketing to handle consumer and trade marketing. Eat Natural has a raft of as yet-unknown NPD for early next year, which is expected to be supported with a variety of marketing.
The marketing head will work with Eat Natural's existing PR function, to help drive awareness brand awareness.
One key strand of Eat Natural's marketing is sampling.
It samples in the region of 150,000 bars every year, as a means to grow the brand. The new marketing head will spearhead this activity, along with other forms of planned marketing, such as digital.
Eat Natural, which is independently-owned, employs around 20 white-collar staff. It flagship bars are sold in 13 different recipes including almonds, apricots and coconuts, along with peanuts, almonds and hazelnuts. It has also branched out into the healthy cereal market.Follow @johnreynolds10
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...