Eat Natural in hunt for its first marketing chief
Eat Natural, the fruit and snacks bar brand, is on the hunt for its first dedicated top marketer, ahead of an expected raft of new product development (NPD) next year.
Eat Natural: brand seeks its first head of marketing
The marketing activity for the 15-year-old brand has previously been handled by Eat Natural co-founder Praveen Vijh, among others.
However, now the brand believes it is an opportune time to hunt for a head of marketing to handle consumer and trade marketing. Eat Natural has a raft of as yet-unknown NPD for early next year, which is expected to be supported with a variety of marketing.
The marketing head will work with Eat Natural's existing PR function, to help drive awareness brand awareness.
One key strand of Eat Natural's marketing is sampling.
It samples in the region of 150,000 bars every year, as a means to grow the brand. The new marketing head will spearhead this activity, along with other forms of planned marketing, such as digital.
Eat Natural, which is independently-owned, employs around 20 white-collar staff. It flagship bars are sold in 13 different recipes including almonds, apricots and coconuts, along with peanuts, almonds and hazelnuts. It has also branched out into the healthy cereal market.Follow @johnreynolds10
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Copywriter fishtank 25k to 40k per year GBP, Marlow, Buckinghamshire
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Head of Marketing fishtank 45k to 60k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...