O2 arena appoints Event editor Jeremy King comms chief
The O2 arena has appointed for a new director of comms role as the venue goes up for sale.
Jeremy King: 02 arena director of comms
Jeremy King, currently editor of Haymarket magazine Event and Media Week, will take up the role in December.
The role was created following a review of senior management team posts across the business. King's role replaces a comms manager post formerly held by Stephen Farmer.
'The biggest challenge is to give the O2 personality without taking away any of its success,' said King.
King is expected to create a comms strategy for the venue, which was put up for sale by Anschutz Entertainment Group in September.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Media Senior Executive - Mobile - Leading Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- SENIOR DIGITAL PLANNER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £70000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Marketing Manager - Ardington Ltd Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary Package, South East
- Brand Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Marketing Manager - Inbound Tourism - Dubai Based MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- Senior Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - PR MCG Associates Tax Free Package, Riyadh. KSA