O2 arena appoints Event editor Jeremy King comms chief
The O2 arena has appointed for a new director of comms role as the venue goes up for sale.
Jeremy King: 02 arena director of comms
Jeremy King, currently editor of Haymarket magazine Event and Media Week, will take up the role in December.
The role was created following a review of senior management team posts across the business. King's role replaces a comms manager post formerly held by Stephen Farmer.
'The biggest challenge is to give the O2 personality without taking away any of its success,' said King.
King is expected to create a comms strategy for the venue, which was put up for sale by Anschutz Entertainment Group in September.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Digital Planner and Strategist - Leading Global Agency Hanson Search £Competitive, London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...