O2 arena appoints Event editor Jeremy King comms chief
The O2 arena has appointed for a new director of comms role as the venue goes up for sale.
Jeremy King: 02 arena director of comms
Jeremy King, currently editor of Haymarket magazine Event and Media Week, will take up the role in December.
The role was created following a review of senior management team posts across the business. King's role replaces a comms manager post formerly held by Stephen Farmer.
'The biggest challenge is to give the O2 personality without taking away any of its success,' said King.
King is expected to create a comms strategy for the venue, which was put up for sale by Anschutz Entertainment Group in September.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior CRM Planner Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £95,000, Central London
- Planner Direct Recruitment Up to 60k plus benefits, Central London
- Junior Recruitment Consultant, Insight Team Hasson Associates £Competitive , Central London
- UK Digital Lead Hasson Associates £70,000 - £83,000, Central London