Hovis launches tactical Halloween campaign
Hovis has launched a tactical Halloween print and outdoor campaign promoting its Hovis Seven Seeds loaf, which marks the first work undertaken by its new advertising agency JWT London.
Hovis: Halloween-themed campaign promotes its Seven Seeds loaf
The Halloween-themed ad campaign promotes its recently relaunched Hovis Seven Seeds loaf.
The creative features the Halloween pumpkin which is in the process of having its seeds removed – something the pumpkin it is not very happy about.
As the Hovis Seven Seeds loaf is baked using pumpkin seeds, the ad features the line, "One of the Seven Seeds". The aim of the creative is to reinforce the healthy addition and delicious taste and texture of the Seven Seeds loaf.
The campaign launched this week and will run throughout the UK. The 'Pumpkin' activity is the first creative work produced by JWT London for Hovis since it won the advertising account for the brand earlier this year.
JWT is also responsible for Premier Foods sister brands, Mr Kipling and OXO.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...