Hovis launches tactical Halloween campaign
Hovis has launched a tactical Halloween print and outdoor campaign promoting its Hovis Seven Seeds loaf, which marks the first work undertaken by its new advertising agency JWT London.
Hovis: Halloween-themed campaign promotes its Seven Seeds loaf
The Halloween-themed ad campaign promotes its recently relaunched Hovis Seven Seeds loaf.
The creative features the Halloween pumpkin which is in the process of having its seeds removed – something the pumpkin it is not very happy about.
As the Hovis Seven Seeds loaf is baked using pumpkin seeds, the ad features the line, "One of the Seven Seeds". The aim of the creative is to reinforce the healthy addition and delicious taste and texture of the Seven Seeds loaf.
The campaign launched this week and will run throughout the UK. The 'Pumpkin' activity is the first creative work produced by JWT London for Hovis since it won the advertising account for the brand earlier this year.
JWT is also responsible for Premier Foods sister brands, Mr Kipling and OXO.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- PR Account Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £16000 per annum, Birmingham
- Project Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £29000 per annum, Nottinghamshire
- Marketing Executive Brand Recruitment £27000 - £35000 per annum, Cambridge
- Account Director - Retail & Brand Design Agency Major Players £50000 - £55000 per annum + bens, London
- Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London