Lloyds looks to build digital agency roster
Lloyds Banking Group has called a review of its digital business as it looks to beef up its roster.
Lloyds: bolsters digital spend
The bank is understood to be investing larger spend in digital channels in the coming year and, as a result, is looking to boost the number of digital shops it works with.
LBi, which has worked with Lloyds since 2008, currently handles the bulk of the build and design work, including its presence in internet and mobile banking.
It is thought that LBi will pitch for some additional business.
Agencies with digital build capabilities have been approached by the bank ahead of a pitch. It is believed that chemistry meetings are scheduled for two weeks’ time.
Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R handles the main creative and digital creative work for Lloyds. It is understood that this relationship is not affected by the review.
The agency landed digital work from Lloyds when its former digital shop, Saint, was rolled into the main agency in April.
Activity handled by LBi includes the Money Manager tool that aims to help customers manage their finances.Follow @KatherinePLevy
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Online Editorial Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £30000 - £35000 per annum + benefits, London
- Client Services Director Dot-Gap £55k, Central London