Speedo kicks off digital ad review
Speedo, the swimwear brand, is reviewing its digital account across the UK and Europe.
Speedo: wants to drive emotional connection with consumers
The brand has approached agencies directly and is expected to appoint an agency to focus on digital communications and its websites in the UK and Europe.
Speedo recently revealed that it plans to drive a deeper emotional connection with consumers as part of its three-year brand exercise.
The brand currently works with a number of agencies on its digital account, including Iris. The shop was behind a campaign that launched last year to encourage consumers to share their most memorable swims and develop an online community, complete with blogs, videos and photos.
The "unforgettable swims" campaign broke across digital, press, retail and promotional and focused on a dedicated website.
Speedo saw huge success at the London 2012 Olympic Games. Close to 60 per cent of gold medallists in the pool wore Speedos.Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...