Paul Evans joins Clear Channel from Xbox
Clear Channel International has appointed Paul Evans, the EMEA head of media at Microsoft's Xbox, as its marketing director.
Paul Evans: Clear Channel International marketing director
Evans, who replaces Anthony Xydis, will have responsibility for CCI's marketing strategy, covering all markets outside the US.
Evans joins the outdoor company on 7 November and will report to Pru Parkinson, the global head of brand at the parent company Clear Channel Outdoor.
At Xbox since June 2009, Evans led its media planning and buying function. He was part of the launch team for Kinect for Xbox 360 and Windows 8. Before joining Xbox, Evans held marketing and media roles at Nestle, Anheuser-Busch InBev and Kimberly-Clark.
Parkinson said: "Paul will play a critical role in shaping our transformative offering to global advertisers and sharing new ways for brands to meet people out-of-home."
Xydis left CCI in July to return to his native Australia.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...