Geox announces worldwide media review
Geox, the Italian footwear brand, is reviewing its global media planning and buying arrangements.
Geox: reviewing global media
ZenithOptimedia is the incumbent on the European business. It is understood that the review covers an estimated 40 markets worldwide.
The review is being led out of the company's Italian headquarters in Montebelluna. Giovanna Birti, the customer intelligence director at Geox, is understood to be assisting with the review.
The company was founded in 1995 by Mario Moretti Polegato. The brand has patented a breathable system, that does not let in rainwater and allows the foot to breathe.
In the past two years, the company has branched out to target sports enthusiasts.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, London
- Marketing Executive Ninesharp £25000 - £27000 per annum, Southampton