Aegis duo to share Asda digital task
Carat and iProspect have won the £10 million consolidated digital media account for the supermarket chain Asda.
Asda: Carat and iProspect will work on the £10m digital account
The Aegis agencies, which pitched for the work with a joined-up offering, beat WPP's MediaCom North in the final stage of the process.
The Walmart-owned supermarket launched a review in August to reduce the size of a digital media roster that included around 25 agencies.
Razorfish, the incumbent on the pay-per-click search, was involved in the pitch for the combined digital business. Carat, which also looks after Asda's £100 million offline account, was the incumbent on digital display media.
Carat will now be responsible for all of Asda's digital media activity including PPC, SEO, affiliates and display.
In March 2011, Carat captured the consolidated Asda media business when the £12 million regional media account was awarded to the agency. The regional account was previously held by Brilliant Media.Follow @KatherinePLevy
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)