The Red Brick Road's co-founders confirm departure
The Red Brick Road has confirmed that its co-founder and managing partner, Paul Hammersley, and strategy partner, David Hackworthy, will leave the agency by the end of the year when a management buyout of the agency is set to go through.
The Red Brick Road co-founders leave after Tesco review
By December, the managing director, David Miller, and his former partners at sister agency Ruby - Matt Davies, Richard Megson and Ben Mitchell - are expected to own TRBR.
A rethink of the agency’s management and ownership follows the huge loss earlier this year of its £110 million Tesco advertising account to Wieden & Kennedy.
Staff at the agency were told last month that Hammersley and Hackworthy, had handed over the agency's reins to David Miller, the managing director but have now been told the pair will leave the agency altogether by the end of the year.
Ruby merged into the TRBR at the beginning of the last.
After Tesco announced a review of the account earlier this, the agency's co-founder and chairman Paul Weinberger announced his resignation. Sir Frank Lowe, another co-founder, left in December 2009.Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)