The Red Brick Road's co-founders confirm departure
The Red Brick Road has confirmed that its co-founder and managing partner, Paul Hammersley, and strategy partner, David Hackworthy, will leave the agency by the end of the year when a management buyout of the agency is set to go through.
The Red Brick Road co-founders leave after Tesco review
By December, the managing director, David Miller, and his former partners at sister agency Ruby - Matt Davies, Richard Megson and Ben Mitchell - are expected to own TRBR.
A rethink of the agency’s management and ownership follows the huge loss earlier this year of its £110 million Tesco advertising account to Wieden & Kennedy.
Staff at the agency were told last month that Hammersley and Hackworthy, had handed over the agency's reins to David Miller, the managing director but have now been told the pair will leave the agency altogether by the end of the year.
Ruby merged into the TRBR at the beginning of the last.
After Tesco announced a review of the account earlier this, the agency's co-founder and chairman Paul Weinberger announced his resignation. Sir Frank Lowe, another co-founder, left in December 2009.Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)