The Red Brick Road's co-founders confirm departure
The Red Brick Road has confirmed that its co-founder and managing partner, Paul Hammersley, and strategy partner, David Hackworthy, will leave the agency by the end of the year when a management buyout of the agency is set to go through.
The Red Brick Road co-founders leave after Tesco review
By December, the managing director, David Miller, and his former partners at sister agency Ruby - Matt Davies, Richard Megson and Ben Mitchell - are expected to own TRBR.
A rethink of the agency’s management and ownership follows the huge loss earlier this year of its £110 million Tesco advertising account to Wieden & Kennedy.
Staff at the agency were told last month that Hammersley and Hackworthy, had handed over the agency's reins to David Miller, the managing director but have now been told the pair will leave the agency altogether by the end of the year.
Ruby merged into the TRBR at the beginning of the last.
After Tesco announced a review of the account earlier this, the agency's co-founder and chairman Paul Weinberger announced his resignation. Sir Frank Lowe, another co-founder, left in December 2009.Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)