RadioWorks hires MediaCom's Tom Coare
Tom Coare has joined specialist radio planning and buying agency RadioWorks as head of planning, after two years as a senior planner/buyer at MediaCom.
Tom Coare: appointed head of planning at RadioWorks
Coare will be part of the RadioWorks commercial management team, creating and executing pricing and deal strategies, working with key agencies to enhance their understanding of commercial radio, and focusing on the agency’s specialist digital advertising strategy.
He will report to Joe Daniels, head of media, and work alongside Dominic Barker, who was recently appointed as group commercial director following the departure of Lesley Nicolle after 10 years with the agency.
Before his time at MediaCom, Coare worked at Global Radio for five years, working his way up to senior planner.
Barker said: "Tom is an extremely valuable addition to the RadioWorks media team and will help us improve on the already high level of service and knowledge that our clients have come to expect from us."Follow @DanFareyJones
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...