Hudson Sandler wins global brief for Russian investment fund
A US$10bn Russian government fund created to boost the country's economy has called in Hudson Sandler to handle international comms.
Financial centre: Moscow
The Russian Direct Investment Fund (RDIF) was created in June 2011 under the leadership of then-Russian President Dmitry Medvedev and Prime Minister Vladimir Putin to help grow international investment into the country and elevate Moscow’s standing as an international financial centre.
Hudson Sandler will handle global comms after a competitive pitch, with domestic media handled by an in-house team. The fund previously used Frontier PR.
The Hudson Sandler team will be led by CEO Andrew Hayes alongside the agency’s Russian practice head Maria Ignatova, account manager Elena Kuza and MD Andrew Leach.
RDIF is looking to invest in sectors across the Russian economy and internationally, with each investment having at least one co-investor so that the fund acts as catalyst for bringing foreign direct investment, global best practices and new technologies to Russia.
Since its launch RDIF has created a multi-billion dollar Russia-China investment fund and partnered BlackRock, Goldman Sachs and Templeton Asset Management to establish a ‘pre IPO fund’ to invest in Russian businesses preparing for stock market listings.
The fund’s management company is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Russia’s state development bank Vnesheconombank (VEB).
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...