HTC 'Miami bass project' by Mother
HTC has launched the next stage of its "as recommended by" campaign with a film highlighting the audio and video credentials of its new One X+ handset.
The ad, by Mother, focuses on a street party in Miami’s Little Haiti neighbourhood. A behind-the-scenes film, a documentary and digital elements are also running across selected European markets. The spot was directed by Daniel Wolfe through Somesuch & Co.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Freelance SEO Consultant Major Players £200 - £250 per day, London
- Marketing Executive Adam Recruitment £28000 - £34000 per annum + benefits, Chester