HTC 'Miami bass project' by Mother
HTC has launched the next stage of its "as recommended by" campaign with a film highlighting the audio and video credentials of its new One X+ handset.
The ad, by Mother, focuses on a street party in Miami’s Little Haiti neighbourhood. A behind-the-scenes film, a documentary and digital elements are also running across selected European markets. The spot was directed by Daniel Wolfe through Somesuch & Co.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London