HTC 'Miami bass project' by Mother
HTC has launched the next stage of its "as recommended by" campaign with a film highlighting the audio and video credentials of its new One X+ handset.
The ad, by Mother, focuses on a street party in Miami’s Little Haiti neighbourhood. A behind-the-scenes film, a documentary and digital elements are also running across selected European markets. The spot was directed by Daniel Wolfe through Somesuch & Co.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Digital Designer become £40-45K, Central London
- Senior Designer - Digital Agency Aquent £40-£45k, North London
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 per annum, London
- Global Innovation Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 per annum, South East region