Tesco-backed coffee chain Harris + Hoole appoints VCCP Share
Tesco-backed coffee shop chain Harris + Hoole has appointed VCCP Share as its social media agency following the opening of its first shops in Amersham, Uxbridge and Ruislip.
Harris + Hoole: hires VCCP Share as its first social media agency
As Harris + Hoole expands, VCCP Share will be tasked with using social media to connect the marketing activity at the individual stores with the brand's experiential campaigns.
Harris + Hoole was founded by siblings Nick, Andrew and Laura Tolley, the founders of the Taylor St Baristas chain of coffee shops, and Tesco has a non-controlling minority stake in the venture.
VCCP is thought to have picked up the Harris + Hoole social media account after a competitive pitch against two undisclosed agencies.
Dominic Stinton, managing director of VCCP Share, said: "Harris + Hoole is on a real mission to create a totally different coffee shop experience on the high street.
"We're creating a completely bespoke strategy that plays to their significant strengths, particularly at a local level."
Harris + Hoole is named after two coffee lovers ("Harris the player, and Mr Hoole of our College") mentioned in Samuel Pepys' diary in 1664, and plans to open around 12 shops across the UK.Follow @MaisieMcCabe
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire