SABMiller appoints Good Relations for global Pilsner Urquell account
Drinks manufacturer SABMiller has awarded the Pilsner Urquell global consumer account to Good Relations as it seeks to focus on the brand's history.
Heritage: Pilsner Urquell
Pilsner Urquell was created in Pilsen, in the Czech Republic, in 1898, and a central tenet of the brief is understood to be telling the brand’s heritage.
A SABMiller spokesman said: ‘The Pilsner Urquell global brand team is working with Good Relations, which will provide content development and additional PR elements to help tell the story of this unique beer.’
The brief is thought to include digital, events and partnerships. It will be led by Good Relations’ consumer MD Richard Moss.
Meanwhile, Heineken has appointed We Are Social as its retained social media agency for Tiger beer in the UK.
Heineken runs the Tiger beer brand in the UK, and is a majority shareholder in the brand’s owner, Asia Pacific Breweries.
The move follows Asia Pacific Breweries’ recent appointment of We Are Social for non-UK focused global social media work, led by its Singapore office.
We are Social will also support Tiger beer’s ‘Hidden Depths’ campaign.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Middleweight Artworker become £32K, London
- International Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East
- PR and Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Media - Client Director Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London
- International Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, South East region
- Digital Project Manager - Hugely Respected Digital Agency ADLIB £30000 - £45000 per annum, Oxford