Campaign and Newsworks team up to hold Tablet Media Summit
Key brands and media experts will debate the size of marketing and media opportunities on tablet media at the Newsworks Tablet Media Summit, held in association with Campaign, on 23 November.
Tablet Media Summit: speakers will outline the device's potential for the media indsutry
Presenters and panellists who will look at how tablet media is affecting marketing, media and advertising, include:
- Peter Souter, chairman and chief creative officer, TBWA\UK
- Andrew Warner, senior marketing director EMEA, Expedia
- Abba Newbery, director of advertising strategy, News International
- Ian Dowds, managing director, Digital Media, Mirror Group
- Guy Zitter, managing director, Mail Newspaper Group
- Andre McGarrigle, director of audience, Guardian Media Group
- Zach Leonard, managing director, digital, Evening Standard and The Independent
- Paul Kemp-Robertson, co-founder, Contagious
In addition, the Telegraph Media Group will be showcasing the latest in tablet advertising and other technological developments.
Torin Douglas, the BBC News media correspondent, will chair the summit, which runs from 8.30am to 11am at the Victoria & Albert Museum's Hochhauser Auditorium in West London.
Warner said: "Tablet media presents an exciting opportunity for brands. Consumers are clearly engaged with the platform – and we need to be where consumers are. But the way people interact with tablets also offers exciting new single- and dual-screen opportunities to put brands in a different context."
To register for free, go to www.newsworkssummit.com
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London