Marketing Store makes three creative hires
The Marketing Store London has hired Billington Cartmell's Simon Diss as its creative head as part of a raft of new creative appointments.
The Marketing Store...(l-r) Diss, Drummond and Hyatt-Williams
Diss, who was also the creative chief at Billington Cartmell, will head up a team of ten responsible for FMCG accounts including Sol, Britvic and Kerry Foods. He reports to the executive creative director, Graham Wall.
Before Billington Cartmell, Diss was an art director at Wunderman, where he was part of the team that created the "help the oversharers" campaign for Pringles.
The Marketing Store has also hired the creative team Ben Drummond and Tristan Hyatt-Williams from Publicis Chemistry. Drummond joins as a senior art director and Hyatt-Williams as a senior copywriter.
The pair previously worked at WCRS, Leo Burnett and Iris. They won The Impossible Brief project launched by BBR Saatchi & Saatchi at the 2010 Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity with their "blood relations" campaign.
The duo will report to Diss and work across accounts including Britvic and Heineken, as well as a number of new-business initiatives.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Senior Brand Strategist Rare Selection £75K - £100K, Central London
- Brand / Senior Brand Consultant Rare Selection Salaries from £40K - £85K, Central London