Marketing Store makes three creative hires
The Marketing Store London has hired Billington Cartmell's Simon Diss as its creative head as part of a raft of new creative appointments.
The Marketing Store...(l-r) Diss, Drummond and Hyatt-Williams
Diss, who was also the creative chief at Billington Cartmell, will head up a team of ten responsible for FMCG accounts including Sol, Britvic and Kerry Foods. He reports to the executive creative director, Graham Wall.
Before Billington Cartmell, Diss was an art director at Wunderman, where he was part of the team that created the "help the oversharers" campaign for Pringles.
The Marketing Store has also hired the creative team Ben Drummond and Tristan Hyatt-Williams from Publicis Chemistry. Drummond joins as a senior art director and Hyatt-Williams as a senior copywriter.
The pair previously worked at WCRS, Leo Burnett and Iris. They won The Impossible Brief project launched by BBR Saatchi & Saatchi at the 2010 Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity with their "blood relations" campaign.
The duo will report to Diss and work across accounts including Britvic and Heineken, as well as a number of new-business initiatives.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Digital Planner- Charity brands Dynamic New Alliances £55000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Marketing Manager Brand Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Suffolk
- Account Director - RTB Accord Group Limited c. £40,000 per annum, Central London WC1A 1DG
- Senior Account Manager Twist Recruitment £35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Super Benefits!, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Designer - Marketing and Communications Brand Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Buckinghamshire