Kindred nets £15m QualitySolicitors
QualitySolicitors, the national legal brand, has moved its £15 million advertising account out of Team Saatchi and into Kindred.
QualitySolicitors...account was previously handled by Team Saatchi
Kindred, which won the business without a pitch, has been briefed to refresh Team Saatchi’s original launch spot and create online films, posters and press advertising.
The agency will also work on a business-to-business campaign that aims to encourage local solicitors to join
together in promoting the benefits of local legal advice.
The new campaign follows the introduction of the Legal Services Act, which allows
Max Wright, the strategy director at Kindred, said: "The legal industry is probably the last sector to embrace the
idea of developing consumer brands, so we’re very excited to be working with QualitySolicitors at this important time in their development."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)