Kindred nets £15m QualitySolicitors
QualitySolicitors, the national legal brand, has moved its £15 million advertising account out of Team Saatchi and into Kindred.
QualitySolicitors...account was previously handled by Team Saatchi
Kindred, which won the business without a pitch, has been briefed to refresh Team Saatchi’s original launch spot and create online films, posters and press advertising.
The agency will also work on a business-to-business campaign that aims to encourage local solicitors to join
together in promoting the benefits of local legal advice.
The new campaign follows the introduction of the Legal Services Act, which allows
Max Wright, the strategy director at Kindred, said: "The legal industry is probably the last sector to embrace the
idea of developing consumer brands, so we’re very excited to be working with QualitySolicitors at this important time in their development."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)