Agencies line up for Gaydar websites brief
Qsoft...organised Gaydar stunt to celebrate civil partnerships
Qsoft Consulting, the operator of GaydarRadio, is looking to appoint an integrated agency ahead of an advertising campaign for its Gaydar-branded dating websites.
The company has approached agencies about working with Gaydar.co.uk and GaydarGirls.co.uk ahead of a planned expansion of the brands’ marketing activity. A Qsoft spokesman confirmed that it had begun to speak to agencies but said no decisions had yet been made.
Qsoft’s search for an agency follows the appointment of the former Westfield and Selfridges marketer Kevin Smith as its first chief marketing officer last month.
Smith has been briefed to overhaul Gaydar.co.uk and GaydarGirls.co.uk. He will report to Trevor Martin, the Qsoft managing director.
In 2011, Gaydar.co.uk launched an ad campaign to publicise the redesign of the website. The activity featured photographs taken by Gozra Lozano and was based on the concept of men being enhanced or reborn.
The work, which was designed by Gaydar’s in-house team, included images of
men having heart and brain transplants to represent the "rebirth" of the website.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Paid Social Manager Lipton Fleming £32000 - £42000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Events Marketing Manager Stopgap £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Agency Account Manager/Director (Outdoor) Lipton Fleming £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + 25% bonus, London
- Head of Brand Marketing Stopgap £60000 - £70000 per annum + benefits, Surrey
- Senior Mobile Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £47500 - £50000 per annum + +£30k OTE, London