TBWA\London lands £40m global Tena brief
SCA has appointed TBWA\London to handle its £40 million global advertising account for its Tena range after a three-month review.
TBWA\London wins global Tena account
TBWA\London won the business after a pitch against DDB and Publicis. The UK incumbent, DLKW Lowe, which had worked on the brand since 2005, withdrew from the pitch process.
DLKW Lowe’s "lights" activity for Tena was shortlisted at this year’s IPA Effectiveness Awards but did not go on to win. The work included a press campaign showing a woman with her top slipping down as she puts a bag in the overhead locker on a plane. The copy read: "One less oooops to worry about."
Tena specialises in products for people suffering from incontinence and other bladder problems. It manufactures protective pads and protective underwear for men, women, children and healthcare professionals.
The Tena Protective Underwear brand sponsors the "Timeless Classics" daytime programming on UKTV’s Gold, Alibi and Yesterday. The idents form part of a six-month deal.
TBWA\London and Tena declined to comment on the appointment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Consultant - Marketing Strategy Trace c. £60k, South East England / London (Greater) / Surrey / London (West), London (Greater) / Twickenham, Lo...
- Associate Director - Marketing Strategy Trace c. £85k, South East England / London (Greater) / Surrey / London (South), London (Greater) / London (West)...
- Quantitative Research Manager Trace £32k to £40k, South East England / Berkshire / Maidenhead, Berkshire / Windsor, Berkshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Propel £30000 - £40000 per annum + Excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)