TBWA\London lands £40m global Tena brief
SCA has appointed TBWA\London to handle its £40 million global advertising account for its Tena range after a three-month review.
TBWA\London wins global Tena account
TBWA\London won the business after a pitch against DDB and Publicis. The UK incumbent, DLKW Lowe, which had worked on the brand since 2005, withdrew from the pitch process.
DLKW Lowe’s "lights" activity for Tena was shortlisted at this year’s IPA Effectiveness Awards but did not go on to win. The work included a press campaign showing a woman with her top slipping down as she puts a bag in the overhead locker on a plane. The copy read: "One less oooops to worry about."
Tena specialises in products for people suffering from incontinence and other bladder problems. It manufactures protective pads and protective underwear for men, women, children and healthcare professionals.
The Tena Protective Underwear brand sponsors the "Timeless Classics" daytime programming on UKTV’s Gold, Alibi and Yesterday. The idents form part of a six-month deal.
TBWA\London and Tena declined to comment on the appointment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Designer/Illustrator/Children's Designer Premier Media plus excellent benefits, Central London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...