Morrisons 'for your Christmas' by DLKW Lowe
Morrisons' Christmas ad, created by DLKW Lowe, dramatises a mother's hard work creating Christmas for her family.
The campaign spans brand advertising and an interactive digital app on Facebook. The TV spot, directed by Si & Ad through Academy, is narrated by and follows one mother, played by the This Is England actress Jo Hartley. It includes a surreal moment in which she finds herself in a boxing ring with a turkey.
The music for the campaign was specially created by the Oscar-nominated US movie composer John Debney. The work was created by Matt Lever and Helen Rhodes. Post-production was by Finish, while GCRS handled audio post-production. The ad launches during The X Factor on Sunday.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London