Morrisons 'for your Christmas' by DLKW Lowe
Morrisons' Christmas ad, created by DLKW Lowe, dramatises a mother's hard work creating Christmas for her family.
The campaign spans brand advertising and an interactive digital app on Facebook. The TV spot, directed by Si & Ad through Academy, is narrated by and follows one mother, played by the This Is England actress Jo Hartley. It includes a surreal moment in which she finds herself in a boxing ring with a turkey.
The music for the campaign was specially created by the Oscar-nominated US movie composer John Debney. The work was created by Matt Lever and Helen Rhodes. Post-production was by Finish, while GCRS handled audio post-production. The ad launches during The X Factor on Sunday.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Planner or Brand Strategist (called Insights Manager internally) Girl Hub. Competitive, Ethiopia (ET)
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Brand Partnership Executive - GB Tourism Ireland £28,564 - £34,685 , London
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager Forster c. £40k + benefits, London Bridge Station, London (Greater)
- PR Executive - Maternity Contract AF Selection £24,000 - £30,000, Worcestershire