Morrisons 'for your Christmas' by DLKW Lowe
Morrisons' Christmas ad, created by DLKW Lowe, dramatises a mother's hard work creating Christmas for her family.
The campaign spans brand advertising and an interactive digital app on Facebook. The TV spot, directed by Si & Ad through Academy, is narrated by and follows one mother, played by the This Is England actress Jo Hartley. It includes a surreal moment in which she finds herself in a boxing ring with a turkey.
The music for the campaign was specially created by the Oscar-nominated US movie composer John Debney. The work was created by Matt Lever and Helen Rhodes. Post-production was by Finish, while GCRS handled audio post-production. The ad launches during The X Factor on Sunday.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...
- Studio Manager / Front of House - brand & packaging agency Gabriele Skelton £24000 - £28000 per annum, London