Morrisons 'for your Christmas' by DLKW Lowe
Morrisons' Christmas ad, created by DLKW Lowe, dramatises a mother's hard work creating Christmas for her family.
The campaign spans brand advertising and an interactive digital app on Facebook. The TV spot, directed by Si & Ad through Academy, is narrated by and follows one mother, played by the This Is England actress Jo Hartley. It includes a surreal moment in which she finds herself in a boxing ring with a turkey.
The music for the campaign was specially created by the Oscar-nominated US movie composer John Debney. The work was created by Matt Lever and Helen Rhodes. Post-production was by Finish, while GCRS handled audio post-production. The ad launches during The X Factor on Sunday.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Account Director Major Players £45000 - £55000 per annum, London