Power 100 Next Generation: Nicola Peters, engagement marketing manager, Burberry
Marketing, in association with Engine, profiles 30 of the brightest and best young marketers in the UK today.
Burberry's Nicola Peters
What others say: 'She is one of the most passionate and creative young minds in the sector. There are few people more in tune with what is going on in the world.'
CV standout: 'The way she is able to turn ideas and thoughts into tangible, scalable experiences for customers is extraordinary.'
Work beyond years and peers: Peters has a raft of high-profile initiatives to her name such as the Prorsum WW Show innovation ideas, Global ArtofTheTrench.com events and Burberry’s weather-themed Olympic mobile campaign.
Describe yourself in three words: ‘Ambitious, enthusiastic, creative.’
Got a first in BA Hons in Marketing at Leeds Metropolitan University.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)